BEST VALUE “IN THE ZONE"
- Whether your filming needs call for a major breathtaking underwater sequence or a simple insert shot, tank one has the facility and experience to help you realize your creative vision.
- Tank designed and built specifically for underwater photography
- Controlled environment to film all water, river, lake & ocean scenes
- In the 30-Mile L.A. Studio Zone
- No minimum amount of days required
- No mandatory equipment rental
- No mandatory Union Technicians
- Production company must maintain liability and property insurance in the amount no less than three million dollars ($3,000,000). "Tank One Studios and It's Employees" must be added to insurance certificate as additionally insured.
Prep: Normal Company$2750/day
Water Heating: Prep Day *$2750/day
Water Heating: PROPANE *$1000/day
Camera Test Day$7200/day
Night or Weekend Shoots$400/day additional
Mobile Bathroom Rental$225
Car for In-Water Use$1,200
For questions please contact Michael Parks at Tank One Studios (323) 385-6650.
Tank one is also available for diver training, law enforcement training, public service works, and more...