Tank One has a propane water heating system for shoots that require heated water. Water heating is optional and does require additional fees.
- Tank One Studios has three 50 Million BTU Water Heaters totaling 150 Million BTU of heating capacity.
- Tank One contains 233,000 gallons of water and takes approximately 1-3 days of Prep time, prior to the date of shooting, to heat the water to optimal temperature. Heating time is dependent on time of year and outside temperatures.
- Tank One does not double bill. If you are already paying for a prep day, you won’t be billed an additional heating prep day fee (site-rep and propane charges still apply).
- Optimal temperature for actors and crew (not in wetsuits) is between 87-90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Tank Heaters – Included in price of studio prep day fee.